DStack Solutions and its subsidiaries hereinafter referred as ‘DStack’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. When you use and interact with our websites or services, communicate with or otherwise contact us or visit our offices or attend our events, we may collect, use, share and process information relating to you (“Personal Data”). These Privacy Statement Highlights summarize our Personal Data processing practices and your related rights. Please see the “Contacting us” section, below, for our contact information and the contact information of our data protection officer.
Personal Information that we process
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of DStack. In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies
Purpose for which we process Personal Data
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- The processing of your name and contact information to provide you with information about our products, manage your registration for and attendance at our events and webinars or for office visits, manage your registration for contests or promotions, provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you;
- The processing of your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our products or services;
- To provide you with the necessary functionalities required during your use of our websites and services, and to review capacity requirements and compliance with the applicable usage terms;
- To display personalized advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our products and our services; and
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and cooperate with public and government authorities.
Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information
DStack does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. We share your Personal Information within:
- DStack or with any of its subsidiaries;
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
In general, DStack Solutions, is the data controller processing your Personal Information.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal Information will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
Links to Other Sites